- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ImgBurn is fully compatible with:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
ImgBurn is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of ImgBurn
|ImgBurn 126.96.36.199 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
|ImgBurn 188.8.131.52 05/10/11||Free||English||Download|
|ImgBurn 184.108.40.206 03/02/11||Free||English||Download|
|ImgBurn 220.127.116.11 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Added: Additional info (service name and driver version for hard disk controllers) to the 'Family Tree' text.
- Added: 'Supported Read Speeds' to the disc info text in Read/Verify modes.
- Added: New log entry (when burning DVD-RAM/HD DVD-RAM/BD-RE) showing the current state of the 'Hardware Defect Management' feature on the drive. When active, the drive would 'normally' take longer to burn a disc due to the automatic 'verify after write' process.
- Added: Option to use the system default language. When an exact match cannot be found (i.e. the correct translation file is missing from the Languages folder), the program will attempt a partial match.
- Added: Ability to perform LiteOn's SmartErase functions.
- Added: Show 'MID' in the 'Disc Information' section of the text on the right - easier to find and always available under the same heading.
- Added: Ability to translate the image/disc size values on the recently added 'Overburn / Truncate' prompt.
- Added/Changed: When reading Q sub-channel data fails, the program will attempt to read RAW sub-channel data (and deinterleave it to get Q) instead.
- Added/Changed: Option to include 'Burn using ImgBurn' file association entries in whatever's the default progid of a given file extension - previously, this was done by default.
- Changed: When renaming an item in the Disc pane of the DLE window (on Vista+), the program will now exclude the file extension from the initially selected text.
- Changed: Renaming items in the Explorer pane of the DLE window is now also possible via the 'normal' method of a single mouse click on a selected item (rather than just pressing F2).
- Changed: Default size of I/O Buffer. (Less than 1GB RAM = 20MB, Less than 2GB RAM = 40MB, Everything else = 80MB)
- Changed: When the drive fails to read a block of sectors in Read/Verify mode, the program will now log the error it returned before attempting to read them one by one (so the original error message doesn't go unreported).
- Changed: Reverted to using original/basic messagebox for overburn question when in Build/Discovery modes.
- Changed: Split the DVD/HD DVD/BD Video reading of various files to obtain a volume label into their own options rather than them all using a single one in the DVD Video section.
- Changed: Tweaked some code that generates the volume label suggestion on DVD/HD DVD/BD Video builds.
- Changed/Fixed: When CCD image layout file creation is enabled, PreGap sectors will be converted/added to 'Index 0' sectors and included within the IMG file.
- Changed/Fixed: Workaround for infinite loop issue with some virtual drives caused by incorrect info being returned for the 'READ SUB CHANNEL' command.
- Changed/Fixed: The autoloader 'Auto Abort On Error' option didn't apply to Read mode.
- Changed/Fixed: Workaround for buggy (LG) drives that return 'Invalid Field in CDB' rather than 'Invalid Field in Parameter List' in response to a certain command.
- Fixed: Default Overburning Method always reverts to 'Overburn'.
- Fixed: Creating MDS files when it shouldn't have been.
- Fixed: Changing the number of copies required for an image (on the Write Queue window) that was currently being burnt didn't update the value displayed in the progress window.
- Fixed: Bug parsing the metadata in WAV files.
- Fixed: Clicking the email link in the about box (and 'ok' on the prompt) didn't fire up default email client as it should have done (it did nothing).
- Fixed: Problem with long initial file names causing an 'error 0x3002' prompt to be displayed and preventing open/save dialog boxes from opening under XP (and probably older OS's).
- Fixed: Potential false positive in code that detects BCD within the RAW TOC returned from a CD.
- Fixed: When reading from an 'Advanced Format' drive with 4k (physical AND logical) sectors, the program could pop up an error (invalid parameter?) at the end of a burn/verify operation. Clicking 'Retry' would allow it to complete successfully though.
- Fixed: Read/Verify modes weren't exporting graph data to the file name specified via CLI.
- Fixed: The last digit in a CD's MCN was wrong.
- Fixed: Potential crash when displaying the 'Overburn' dialog from within Build mode.
- Fixed: Potential crash when the 'Optimise Duplicate Files' option is enabled.
ImgBurn supports the following formats
BIN, NRG, ISO, CDI, CDR, DVD, GCM, GI, IMG, LST, MDS, PDI, UDI
- Very lightweight
- Easy to use
- Performs drive analysis
- Very quick
- Does not support all drives
"imgBurn is a very good software "
imgBurn is so simple,that you just can not stop liking it.
it is very user friendly and the moment you want to burn any file
imgBurn comes to the senses
- 16 Apr 2011
Top Downloads: Burning
Elder Scrolls Online is a huge gamble; going against the trend of free-to-play games in the MMORPG... See more
Putting all the pictures you've taken into one single digital album may be common sense, but it's a... See more