- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ImgBurn is fully compatible with:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
ImgBurn is also compatible with
Versions of ImgBurn
|ImgBurn 18.104.22.168 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
|ImgBurn 22.214.171.124 05/10/11||Free||English||Download|
|ImgBurn 126.96.36.199 03/02/11||Free||English||Download|
|ImgBurn 188.8.131.52 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Added: Additional info (service name and driver version for hard disk controllers) to the 'Family Tree' text.
- Added: 'Supported Read Speeds' to the disc info text in Read/Verify modes.
- Added: New log entry (when burning DVD-RAM/HD DVD-RAM/BD-RE) showing the current state of the 'Hardware Defect Management' feature on the drive. When active, the drive would 'normally' take longer to burn a disc due to the automatic 'verify after write' process.
- Added: Option to use the system default language. When an exact match cannot be found (i.e. the correct translation file is missing from the Languages folder), the program will attempt a partial match.
- Added: Ability to perform LiteOn's SmartErase functions.
- Added: Show 'MID' in the 'Disc Information' section of the text on the right - easier to find and always available under the same heading.
- Added: Ability to translate the image/disc size values on the recently added 'Overburn / Truncate' prompt.
- Added/Changed: When reading Q sub-channel data fails, the program will attempt to read RAW sub-channel data (and deinterleave it to get Q) instead.
- Added/Changed: Option to include 'Burn using ImgBurn' file association entries in whatever's the default progid of a given file extension - previously, this was done by default.
- Changed: When renaming an item in the Disc pane of the DLE window (on Vista+), the program will now exclude the file extension from the initially selected text.
- Changed: Renaming items in the Explorer pane of the DLE window is now also possible via the 'normal' method of a single mouse click on a selected item (rather than just pressing F2).
- Changed: Default size of I/O Buffer. (Less than 1GB RAM = 20MB, Less than 2GB RAM = 40MB, Everything else = 80MB)
- Changed: When the drive fails to read a block of sectors in Read/Verify mode, the program will now log the error it returned before attempting to read them one by one (so the original error message doesn't go unreported).
- Changed: Reverted to using original/basic messagebox for overburn question when in Build/Discovery modes.
- Changed: Split the DVD/HD DVD/BD Video reading of various files to obtain a volume label into their own options rather than them all using a single one in the DVD Video section.
- Changed: Tweaked some code that generates the volume label suggestion on DVD/HD DVD/BD Video builds.
- Changed/Fixed: When CCD image layout file creation is enabled, PreGap sectors will be converted/added to 'Index 0' sectors and included within the IMG file.
- Changed/Fixed: Workaround for infinite loop issue with some virtual drives caused by incorrect info being returned for the 'READ SUB CHANNEL' command.
- Changed/Fixed: The autoloader 'Auto Abort On Error' option didn't apply to Read mode.
- Changed/Fixed: Workaround for buggy (LG) drives that return 'Invalid Field in CDB' rather than 'Invalid Field in Parameter List' in response to a certain command.
- Fixed: Default Overburning Method always reverts to 'Overburn'.
- Fixed: Creating MDS files when it shouldn't have been.
- Fixed: Changing the number of copies required for an image (on the Write Queue window) that was currently being burnt didn't update the value displayed in the progress window.
- Fixed: Bug parsing the metadata in WAV files.
- Fixed: Clicking the email link in the about box (and 'ok' on the prompt) didn't fire up default email client as it should have done (it did nothing).
- Fixed: Problem with long initial file names causing an 'error 0x3002' prompt to be displayed and preventing open/save dialog boxes from opening under XP (and probably older OS's).
- Fixed: Potential false positive in code that detects BCD within the RAW TOC returned from a CD.
- Fixed: When reading from an 'Advanced Format' drive with 4k (physical AND logical) sectors, the program could pop up an error (invalid parameter?) at the end of a burn/verify operation. Clicking 'Retry' would allow it to complete successfully though.
- Fixed: Read/Verify modes weren't exporting graph data to the file name specified via CLI.
- Fixed: The last digit in a CD's MCN was wrong.
- Fixed: Potential crash when displaying the 'Overburn' dialog from within Build mode.
- Fixed: Potential crash when the 'Optimise Duplicate Files' option is enabled.
ImgBurn supports the following formats
BIN, NRG, ISO, CDI, CDR, DVD, GCM, GI, IMG, LST, MDS, PDI, UDI
- Very lightweight
- Easy to use
- Performs drive analysis
- Very quick
- Does not support all drives
"Recovering from damge done."
I was clever enough to avoid installing most of the garbageware but not clever enough to avoid installing WSE Rocket so I had to manually uninstall it and reconfigure my browsers to undo the damage that it had done.
- 11 Jul 2014
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for ImgBurn
- image burner
- download imgburn 2 5 8 0
- imgburn 2.5.7
- img burn
- imgburn 2580
- img burn 2.5.5
- imgburn 2.5.6
- im burn
- imgburn 2.5.2 0
Based on our internal quality systems, this software could be either potentially malicious or may contain unwanted bundled software. We therefore recommend one of the alternatives below. By clicking on the Continue button, you agree to continue with the download at your own risk and Softonic accepts no responsibility in connection with this action.
Why not considering these alternatives?
Cool Record EditDownload
Improve the sound quality of your audio files
Take the powerful CDBurnerXP anywhere with you
MAGIX Audio Cleaning LabDownload
Digitize refreshed LPs, tapes and audio CDs